All the Files Shared here are for Evaluation Purposes ONLY, in No Way Related or Supporting Piracy & are CopyRight to their Respective Record Labels. Do give your Support & purchase the Original Albums. Please: DO NOT distribute the song you have downloaded to others. Download At Your Own Risk, as we’re not responsible for any of your actions.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Valora_I Waited For You

Alternative Rock/Female Vox

Tracklist

1. I Waited For You 3:38
2. Extreme 3:45
3. Live 3:05
4. Forgotten 3:30
5. You Make It Ok 3:54
6. I Like What You’re Doing 3:28
7. Better When You Don’t Know Better 3:00
8. Irreversible 3:37
9. Life Hungover 3:23
10. No Matter What 3:34
11. Summer Stay 4:41

Myspace

Get

1 comment:

  1. Moments into Valora’s Hollywood Records debut album, “I Waited for You,” it hits home, singer Syd Duran is the real deal. Throughout the album’s 11 tracks, Syd sings with fearsome conviction, summoning all the just powers of rock into her three-octave range. But Syd is about more than technique or stage presence. She has stories to tell: stories about isolation and betrayal, of misbegotten love and life out of whack. As the album shows, her rock vocal chops would mean nothing if Syd didn’t sing from the heart. “I didn’t want to write a feel-good record,” she says. “You don’t always feel good. For the most part, in life you’re getting over something.”

    “I Waited for You” was produced by Grammy-nominated Johnny K (Disturbed, Finger 11) and mixed by Neil Avron (Fallout Boy, Linkin Park.) It’s simple and raw – no horns, no synths, no auto-tuned perfection. “The main thing Johnny had to understand about Valora was the feeling I want people to get when they hear my voice,” Syd says. “I needed to find a producer that valued vocals as much as I do.”

    ReplyDelete