All the Files Shared here are for Evaluation Purposes ONLY, in No Way Related or Supporting Piracy & are CopyRight to their Respective Record Labels. Do give your Support & purchase the Original Albums. Please: DO NOT distribute the song you have downloaded to others. Download At Your Own Risk, as we’re not responsible for any of your actions.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vampires Everywhere


Kiss The Sun Goodbye

Post Hardcore

Track list:

01. Bury Me Alive
02. Immortal Love
03. Undead Heart
04. Ashes To Ashes
05. Kill The Chemicals
06. Bleeding Rain
07. Carnage At The Castle
08. The Embrace
09. Lipstick Lies
10. Children Of The Night
11. Call Out The Dead
12. Silver Bullets Don’t Kill Vampires
13 Teenage Dream (Katy Perry) [Bonus]
14 Dear Eliza (Demo) [Bonus Track]




1 comment:

  1. Vampires Everywhere! … This story is set in Los Angeles, Calif., circa 2009. The night hit the windows with the fervor of a tormented 6-year-old faced with the idea of sharing his prized, new gift.

    It was probably seventy degrees outside, and yet the house was frozen. I was entertaining several murderous ideas that were swimming around my mind and my brain was certainly feeling the brunt of that strain. I attempted to clear my thoughts and focus on something that gave way to a crooked smile on my face. A smile I hadn’t seen since my youth, compelled by our generation’s explanation of our condition, set to sound: motion pictures. One feature, in particular, has haunted me since I was of age to pronounce blood: “The Lost Boys.” Like the characters, I have also always considered myself lost and trapped within a world that only embraces its own. This movie embodies everything I stand for: anarchy, vampires, youth, love & revenge.

    Since revenge fueled and fulfilled me, this movie fit like a glove and I began to drift off to a place comprised with everything that made me happy and pure. I was a step closer to discovering myself, my purpose. In order to bridge such a beautiful gap, I was forced out into creation to find those damned souls, like me, who found pieces of themselves in misery, loathing and self-destruction. My own coven of darkness.

    ReplyDelete